Pita Bread *donation*
working together to help feed our community
donations by the
half case (10 packages) | full case (20 packages)
10% off when you select “Full Case - 3 months” donation in the dropdown
• we produce a household staple
• we can do more for our community
• we can help minimize food insecurity
With your help:
- MASTIHA will produce fresh pita bread and donate to local distribution organizations each month.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Donations are available at wholesale prices and volume (min. half case = 10 packages = 10 households)
- Together, we will serve as a standing, year round trusted food source that feeds our community in need and promotes employment opportunity!
Thank you for choosing to make a difference in someone’s life. Please consider returning monthly to donate again!
• 100% donation pita purchases will be donated
• Wholesale costs cover ingredients, production and marketing efforts to keep this program going
MONTHLY DONATIONS ARE MADE TO
Interested in becoming a Pita Partner? We are interested in partnering with local businesses / services / professionals in a RISING TIDE effort to achieve greater donations through a broader audience. Your logo/company info will be included here.
Please email us for more information on becoming an official Pita Partner! HELLO@MASTIHABAKERY.COM
Our pita bread is available in retail and grocery stores from NY to Richmond, and of course our DMV area -- but still... not your 'grocery store' pita. Prepared by hand in small batches and cooked on a seasoned skillet which lends flavor, moisture and texture you won't find in conventional pita.
Great for so many uses; dip into hummus, pile high with grilled meats and veggies, make a "pita pizza" with your favorite toppings, and our personal favorite - simply served warm with extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritional Information (as mentioned on retail packaging)