Pita for the People *donation*
PITA FOR THE PEOPLE!
working together to help feed our community
donations by the
half case (10 pkgs) | full case (20 pkgs)
10% off when you select "Full Case x2" in the dropdown
wholesale prices ($4.00/package) / 5 pita per package
• we produce a household staple
• we can do more for our community
• we can help minimize food insecurity
With your help:
- MASTIHA will produce fresh pita bread and donate to local distribution organizations each month.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Donations are available at wholesale prices and volume (min. half case = 10 packages = 10 households)
- Together, we will serve as a standing, year round trusted food source that feeds our community in need and promotes employment opportunity!
Thank you for choosing to make a difference in someone’s life. Please consider returning monthly to donate again!
• 100% donation pita purchases will be donated
• Wholesale costs cover ingredients, production and marketing efforts to keep this program going
MONTHLY DONATIONS ARE MADE TO
PITA FOR THE PEOPLE PARTNERS :: Working together to spread awareness and make a difference in our community. We encourage you to get to know our friends! Visit their websites, follow them on social media, consider their service. Behind any successful business are the people that believe in what they stand for and do.
Koki and his team are philanthropic leaders in the Real Estate industry right here in the DMV. In 2020, they surpassed their “giving goal” at almost $26k. A personal friend for almost 30 years, we co-chaired a donation drive to the Needy Student Fund of our Alma Mater on behalf of our graduating class in lieu of a traditional 20 year reunion due to COVID limitations. Sharing core beliefs in food security and the next generation, it seems only natural to partner in this effort to help make difference within our community. Get to know Team Koki more >> kokiisthekey.com
Interested in becoming a Pita Partner? We are interested in partnering with local businesses / services / professionals in a RISING TIDE effort to achieve greater donations through a broader audience. Your logo/company info will be included here.
Please email us for more information on becoming an official Pita Partner! HELLO@MASTIHABAKERY.COM
Our pita bread is available in retail and grocery stores from NY to Richmond, and of course our DMV area -- but still... not your 'grocery store' pita. Prepared by hand in small batches and cooked on a seasoned skillet which lends flavor, moisture and texture you won't find in conventional pita.
Great for so many uses; dip into hummus, pile high with grilled meats and veggies, make a "pita pizza" with your favorite toppings, and our personal favorite - simply served warm with extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritional Information (as mentioned on retail packaging)