Thank you all who have continued to support us. Your interests in our well-being is very much appreciated. We understand and value the importance of maintaining a sense of comfort when it comes to food and we are committed to be here for you the best way we can.
As a small business, we depend heavily on regular weekly engagement. In an effort to keep our business open, we have extended our production kitchen to online ordering & pick up. This means you get fresh goods quickly and directly from our bakery!
For your reference, below are extra measures we are taking. Any changes to our schedule or notices will be updated daily until the state of emergency is released by the State of Maryland / Washington DC area.
Kindly note the following for the safety of both you, our customer, and us so we may all return home swiftly and safely.
- We do not allow customers inside, past our doorway entry.
- Please be mindful and wear a mask upon arrival and maintain distance to any other customers who may be picking up
- Items will be placed on a table for contact-free pick up at our door (outside or right inside depending on weather)
- We are NOT accepting face-to-face payments from our kitchen. Orders MUST be placed and paid for online.
- We may NOT change or substitute items once ordered. Inventory is being tracked so we may dedicate each day to production and fulfilling orders.
LINKS to organizations. Please check with each organization below regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Our kitchen is our second home, a space we spend a lot of time in and take great pride to keep clean. In addition to our standard cleaning schedules, we have added more rigorous detailed cleaning throughout each day, as well as daily temperature checks of every team member.
Our team is small and so is our supplier chain, making it more manageable for us to run a tight ship. We hope everyone stays healthy and positive at this time and every day after!
We appreciate your on-going support!