Pita for the People *donation*
PITA FOR THE PEOPLE!
working together to help feed our community, donations by the half case (10 pkgs) | full case (20 pkgs)
wholesale prices ($4.00/package) / 5 pita per package
• we produce a household staple
• we can do more for our community
• we can help minimize food insecurity
With your help:
- MASTIHA will produce fresh pita bread and donate to local food access organizations each month.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Donations are available at wholesale prices and volume (min. half case = 10 packages = 10 households)
- Together, we will serve as a standing, year round trusted food source that feeds our community in need and promote employment opportunity!
Thank you for choosing to make a difference in someone’s life. Please consider returning monthly to donate again!
• 100% of pita donations will be donated
• Wholesale costs cover ingredients, production and marketing efforts to keep this program going
MONTHLY DONATIONS ARE MADE TOPITA PARTNERS!
Working together to spread awareness and make a difference in our community. We encourage you to get to know our friends! Visit their websites, follow them on social media, consider their service. Behind any successful business are the people that believe in what they stand for and do.
Koki and his team are long time friends and philanthropic leaders in the Real Estate industry right here in the DMV. Sharing core beliefs in food security and the next generation, it seems only natural to partner in this effort to help make difference within our community. Get to know Team Koki more >> kokiisthekey.com
MORE ABOUT MASTIHA PITA BREAD
While our pita bread is available in retail and grocery stores from NY to Richmond, and of course our DMV area -- it's still... NOT your 'grocery store' pita. Prepared by hand in small batches and cooked on a seasoned skillet which lends flavor, moisture and texture you won't find in conventional pita.
Great for so many uses; dip into hummus, pile high with grilled meats and veggies, make a "pita pizza" with your favorite toppings, and our personal favorite - simply served warm with extra virgin olive oil.